Patient PortalThank you for your interest in using the patient portal. The patient portal provides secure internet access to your personal health records at Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Surgery.
Your user ID and password will be given to you by the staff during your appointment. Please keep this information in a secure location for future use. New passwords can only be requested in person at our office.
Please keep your current e-mail updated with our practice, as e-mail will alert you to patient portal messages.
Through the Patient Portal, you are able to:
- Communicate non-emergent matters with our staff members
- Access labs or biopsy reports released by your provider (mainly benign biopsy results or normal blood work results)
- Request prescription refills
- Request appointments
- View and update demographic information (address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Access labs or biopsy reports if released by your provider
- Examine your current and past statements
The patient portal manages your confidential healthcare information and is HIPAA compliant.
The patient portal can be used only for non-emergency communication with the staff. This service should NEVER be used for urgent or emergent matters. For emergent matters, always call 911 or go to your local emergency room. For urgent concerns, please call our office directly at 972-985-9003 during business hours.
By selecting "Agree," I agree to abide by the statements above and wish to proceed to the Patient Portal.
I Agree to the above terms
I had a very good experience with Dr. Selkin and the medical staff. Dr. Selkin was very personable and knowledgeable about my condition. I would definitely recommend him for dermatology needs.
~Sandy M. Read More