Dermatology Center PlanoRating 5
Great experience all around with Mara Dacso and the physician assistants. On time, gave great treatment, listened to my concerns carefully. Was called about biopsy results promptly. Communicated my results to my main doctor so when i went back he had this already.
Meet our McKinney, TX Team
Our dermatologists travel from the main office in Plano to provide services to patients at our McKinney location. Schedule an appointment at the McKinney office with:
- Bryan Selkin, M.D., F.A.A.D., Board certified dermatologist, is Medical Director at Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Surgery. He provides surgical treatment for skin cancers and lesions, and has a special interest in using the latest technologies and techniques in pediatric care. Dr. Selkin is a repeat winner in the Best of D Readers Choice Awards.
- Gilbert Selkin, M.D., D.M.D. is a Board certified maxillofacial surgeon. His advanced training in reconstruction of the face, head, neck, and oral cavity is invaluable in reconstruction for skin cancer patients, and in aesthetic surgeries like brow lift, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery, and split earlobe repair. Dr. Selkin also provides non-surgical rejuvenation with Botox and dermal fillers.
- Nicholas R. Snavely, MD specializes in detection and treatment of skin cancer, and in reconstructive techniques. Dr. Snavely is trained and experienced in Mohs micrographic surgery, a precise method for removal of skin cancer that minimizes cosmetic impact and has a high cure rate.
- Angel Puryear, M.D. is a Board certified dermatologist. Dr. Puryear enjoys treating patients of all ages, helping them find relief from skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, eczema, and skin cancers. She also administers cosmetic procedures.
Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology Under One Roof
A gorgeous complexion starts with healthy skin. The doctors at Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Surgery in McKinney, TX offer a full range of care for medical skin conditions, including surgical removal of skin cancers and lesions.
They also deliver aesthetic skin refinement and rejuvenation with the latest methods like:
- Chemical peels.
- Injectables (Botox and dermal fillers).
- Laser and intense pulse light therapies.
- Vein treatment.
- Skin tightening.
- Cosmetic surgery.
- High quality makeup.
Monday – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Directions to Our McKinney Location
I had a very good experience with Dr. Selkin and the medical staff. Dr. Selkin was very personable and knowledgeable about my condition. I would definitely recommend him for dermatology needs.
~Sandy M. Read More