Flower Mound, TX
Dermatology Center PlanoRating 5
Dr. Puryear and Lauren are incredible as are rest of staff. Also worked with me to get cheapest meds at best pharmacy. They go out of their way and all are nice and very good. Best derms in town.
The Doctors at our Flower Mound Location
- Bryan Selkin, M.D., F.A.A.D. – Harvard University educated and a Board certified dermatologist.
- Gilbert Selkin, M.D., D.M.D. – Board certified in maxillofacial surgery, he provides reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries.
- Angel Puryear, M.D. – Board certified in dermatology, with background in internal medicine.
Why Choose Us?
Compassion, competence, and convenience! At the Flower Mound location you have access to all of the Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Surgery doctors, for a full range of dermatological services.
- General dermatology – Treatment for patients of all ages for medical conditions like psoriasis, rosacea, melasma, moles, excessive sweating, and more.
- Surgical dermatology – Surgical removal of lesions and skin cancers, for optimal outcomes and minimal scarring.
- Pediatric dermatology – Special attention for younger patients, to resolve problems like birthmarks, eczema, acne, and warts.
- Cosmetic dermatology – Injectable rejuvenation (dermal fillers and Botox), cosmetic surgery, laser hair removal, laser skin refinement, IPL treatments, skin tightening, and aesthetic services including Latisse, chemical peels, and mineral cosmetics.
We believe that women, men, and children in Flower Mound deserve top-shelf dermatological treatment, so we invest in current training and technologies to deliver it. That level of advanced care comes with something you might not expect – personalized attention and an actual relationship with a doctor who cares deeply about your health and your appearance.
Flower Mound, TX Office Hours
Monday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday – 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Directions to Our Flower Mound Office
I had a very good experience with Dr. Selkin and the medical staff. Dr. Selkin was very personable and knowledgeable about my condition. I would definitely recommend him for dermatology needs.
~Sandy M. Read More