Dermatologist practice provides advanced treatments for patients around Plano and Grapevine, TXBryan Selkin, MD, FAAD, Medical Director, and our board-certified physicians at the Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Surgery, provide an extensive array of dermatologic services, including medical, cosmetic, surgical, and pediatric dermatology, as well as Mohs Micrographic surgery and dermatopathology.
Our team is committed to providing our patients with the latest, most effective new technologies and treatments and our practice is recognized as a leading center for light therapy and laser applications, such as narrowband UVB (ultraviolet B), Excimer laser, photodynamic therapy, and laser/intense pulsed light.
Whether you are in need of a dermatology specialist for the treatment of skin cancer or simply want to improve the overall condition and appearance of your skin, we can help! Our friendly and knowledgeable clinicians and staff provide a complete range of dermatology services in our state-of-the art practice, which serves patients from Plano, Frisco, The Colony, Lewsisville, Grapevine, Richardson, Coppell, Arlington, Dallas, and surrounding Texas communities.
The Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Surgery has four well-appointed and convenient locations, including our main office in Plano, and three satellite offices in Grapevine, Flower Mound, and McKinney. Because we understand how busy our patients' lives can be, we also offer early morning and weekend appointments to accommodate many diverse schedules.
Our doctors and staff believe in the concept of patient-centered care, emphasizing patient involvement in his or her care, education, and customer service. We participate in most major health insurance networks, including Medicare, and encourage our patients to access their health records and information through our secure patient portal. This helpful tool allows our patients to communicate with our staff, request and schedule appointments, renew prescriptions, view lab or biopsy reports as permitted, review statements, and edit personal information.
Find out why the Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Surgery and our physicians continually receive rave reviews, nominations, and recognitions, including:
- Outstanding teacher of the year
- D Magazine Best Doctor in Dermatology 5 years in a row
- Living Magazine Best Dermatology Practice in Plano/Frisco
- Best Dermatologist, Plano, Flower Mound nomination
- International Association of Plastic Surgery, Leading Physician of the World
- Top Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Texas
- Patient Choice Award
- Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award
- Numerous academic acknowledgements and medical leadership positions
- Dermatologist Grapevine, TX - Dermatologist practice provides advanced treatments for patients around Plano and Grapevine, TX
- Dermatologist Near 76051 - Patient near 76051 asks, "What should I consider when looking for a dermatologist?"
- Dermatologist Near 75028 - Your dermatologist near 75028 offers excellent skin rejuvenating services
- Dermatologist in Flower Mound, TX - Your dermatologist in Flower Mound, TX can help you fight the signs of aging and sun damage
- Dr. Bryan Selkin - Details on Botox treatments in the office of Dr. Bryan Selkin
- 75024, 75028 & 75069 Dermatologist - When residents near 75024, 75028, & 75069 should see their dermatologist
- Dermatology Services in McKinney - Cosmetic dermatology services in the McKinney area restore a youthful aesthetic
- Dermatologist in Plano - Effective acne treatment available from your dermatologist in Plano
Occasional breakouts can be somewhat distressing. Chronic acne can significantly impact a person's sense of confidence, and... Read more
Back to Home Page
I had a very good experience with Dr. Selkin and the medical staff. Dr. Selkin was very personable and knowledgeable about my condition. I would definitely recommend him for dermatology needs.
~Sandy M. Read More