BOTOX® is a safe and effective, FDA-approved cosmetic solution to fine lines and wrinkles. Men and women who have developed these lines that become more pronounced with expressions can find their appearance dramatically improved through the elimination of vertical creases between the brows, crow's feet, or horizontal lines across the forehead.
At Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Surgery, Dr. Bryan Selkin or one of the other providers may use BOTOX® when appropriate to block the transmissions of nerves to troublesome muscles. Through minimally invasive injections made with a tiny needle, these muscles are placed into a relaxed state, easing the appearance of lines on the face and neck. Treatment takes only a few minutes to complete, allowing you to get on with your daily activities without discomfort or noticeable redness.
BOTOX® has been proven safe and effective, and it is one of the most popular cosmetic rejuvenating procedures to date. Within a few days of treatment, even moderate to severe frown lines between the brows will be markedly improved.
Although results can vary from one person to another, nearly 90 percent of men and women treated with BOTOX® in clinical trials reported significant improvement within the first month, as results gradually improve during this time.
After just one treatment, visible results may last for approximately four months. Over time, lines treated do gradually reappear. However, many who obtain touch-up treatments periodically notice that the results last longer between subsequent applications.
BOTOX® has been depicted in certain comedic media as an injectable that "freezes" the face, making it impossible to express emotions. Though such jabs can be quite amusing, they are false. Being treated with BOTOX® at Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Surgery, you will notice a visible rejuvenation of your youthful aesthetics while maintaining your ability to communicate feelings through facial expressions. You will look naturally YOU.
BOTOX® is recommended following a thorough consultation in which your concerns and goals are discussed, and skin is assessed. Our approach to treatment is highly personalized, and it may include a combination of treatments in conjunction with, or even instead of, this popular anti-aging procedure.
Rejuvenate your facial aesthetic. Contact us for your consultation in Plano, McKinney, or Flower Mound today.
- Botox Flower Mound - Look younger with Botox treatments in Flower Mound
- Crow's Feet Plano - Plano doctors effectively treat crow's feet with Botox
- Botox Treatments Grapevine - Botox treatments are tailored to Grapevine patients' specific goals and concerns
- Botox for Fine Lines and Wrinkles in McKinney - Patients in McKinney turn to Botox for the prevention and elimination of fine lines and wrinkles
- Botox Injections Plano - Needs and goals are key drivers behind Botox injections in Plano
- Most Effective Treatment for Aging Plano - Plano dermatologists will help you choose the most effective treatment for aging
- Botox Injections Flower Mound - Information for patients considering Botox injections in the Flower Mound area
- Dermal Fillers McKinney - McKinney area residents ask, "How can dermal fillers help restore a youthful appearance to the face?"
- Best Facial Fillers McKinney TX - McKinney Patients ask, "Is Botox the best facial filler for treating fine lines?"
I had a very good experience with Dr. Selkin and the medical staff. Dr. Selkin was very personable and knowledgeable about my condition. I would definitely recommend him for dermatology needs.
~Sandy M. Read More